Sunday, October 27, 2013

Time to be inspired, It's fall!

One of my favorite seasons is fall! It's the most fun time to take pictures because the leaves are falling everywhere, and it just looks so beautiful. So I tend to get a little crazy snapping pictures of every. Single. Leaf. Be prepared for pictures of all this pretty fall that's happening outside over the next month or so.

Speaking of creativity:
A few years ago, I was doing an open mic night and I happened upon a girl named Jodi Marie Fisher. Some of you might know the same girl. She used to run the open mic nights at The District in downtown Boise. Well, Jodi and I became fast friends. I love this girl! She's definitely a kindred spirit. 

She's started a Facebook page to share her creativity with the world! Not only is she a musician, but my goodness she's amazing at creating art!
She has the cutest earrings on the planet.

Go check her out:

I also added her to my favorites section of my website, so if you don't have to search through all my blogs to find her again.



Life has been crazy as usual. I've had tests, deadlines, and also started a new after school job. It's not much, but it's something for now! I plan to do a more thorough update early this week sometime.



Here's a look into my life this week:



Love,
Amber













No comments:

Post a Comment