Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Sugar and Spice!

Tonight as I was settling down, I could feel this slight twitching of my eye and realized I still had my contacts in.
There's something refreshing about taking those things out of your eyes after a long day. 
I slightly forgot that 20 minutes before I had eaten some wasabi almonds. YIKES. 
I touched my eyeball and holy cow!!! I think I was about five scovilles away from being the youtube sensation of the lady and her hot pepper challenge.

Have you seen that video? If not, go watch it:  Hot Pepper Challenge

I was pretty happy that no one was around to witness my stupidity, except for maybe Ella, and she's not telling anyone.


Another random topic, but has anyone seen those ceramic frying pans? We bought one, and I have to say that it is a dream to cook in. I never can make eggs over easy, even in those non-stick pans, but this one is amazing! 
They look like this: 

It's the easiest to clean, and they aren't super expensive either. If you're on a budget, I'm pretty sure it's less than 10 dollars.
Plus they come in non-standard colors for pots and pans! Click here to check them out: Ceramic Pans!



No comments:

Post a Comment