Friday, August 23, 2013

Goody Goody Gum Drops!

I felt like I was a little kid all over again today, immunizations galore!
I was never so thankful to be poked and prodded by needles.

Yesterday's worries are over. I am up to date on all my immunizations required for the nursing program, except for one, which my doctor's office explained over the phone as a piece of cake.

Yesterday I talked about how I would have to wait and see just how crazy, big God is.

Once again, He showed me that He is real and personal to me.
The nurse that helped me with my pre-employment process for work didn't have to give me all of the help that she did. She went beyond her job knowing that I needed certain things for school, and I was humbled by it.

There I was getting stabbed with needles like a little puppy and  thanking her each time with a giant smile on my face.
She told me that no one had ever said thank you so much for getting stabbed with needles so often.

I was just happy to get it done.

I'm sitting here, with a giant ache in my left arm from a tetanus shot, and I'm pretty happy about it, not going to lie.








No comments:

Post a Comment