Sunday, August 25, 2013

The word of the day...

Ojoinb - Oh - zha -oin - buh

This may or may not be a real word, but today it became one.
It commonly means "phone".
Using it in a sentence would sound like this.
"Hey, have you seen my ojoinb?"
or
"Hey, call my ojoinb."


Okay, so yes..This is ridiculous...but please start including this word in your vocabulary today.

I can't get my thoughts straight today. I am full of awkward thoughts. I want to dig deep and write something that comes from my heart, but tonight I just feel empty of thought other than something silly.
I am afraid of being ordinary, or boring.

Earlier it sounded like someone was moving furniture across the upstair. We had lightening and thunder. I was worried about the puppies outside and wanted to check on them, so I said to my best friend heather, "Hey do you want to go watch the thunder?" We both laughed and automatically thought, "Facebook status message!"

I'm worried about the storms starting more fires! There are fires everywhere! In Yosemite They canceled the Strawberry festival, which my friend is a part of. It's such a big music festival.
The fire in Sun Valley is apparently 75% contained, with only one house having burnt down.


Oy vey!


Heather just told me she thought today was national waffle day.


**disclaimer** I apologize for the random, weird and somewhat awkward content of this post. It's late, my best friend is staring over my shoulder as I type. This might have something to do with it. Stage fright, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment