Monday, September 2, 2013

Dreams are wishes your heart makes.

There's a few things that I've learned the past few days while spending some time house-sitting.

1.  My dad's dogs have some very intense dreams, and I mean INTENSE.

I've never seen dogs (other than youtube) change their facial expressions so frantically while sleeping. They move their whole bodies in their dreams as if they're walking, stalking, hunting and/or defending something or someone. I could watch it forever. They also have a whole dream vocabulary varying in different whines, barks, and growls. I almost expect them to get up and walk off! 

2. My phone has terrible service, and has been charging for over an hour while not moving from 1%. I'm beginning to realize that searching for 3G is a battery killer. While trying to remedy this, I turned my phone on airplane mode and realized that when it starts to search for signal again it turns to roaming, which is way better, and then my phone actually functions. This actually made my service 100x better.

3.  I am addicted to HGTV.
I don't watch TV very often, but I have learned that House hunters International is a weakness in my life. I love traveling, and it's satisfies the piece of my heart that so wants to travel right now. Even though it's not in my college student budget, it gives me ideas for the future. 
Thailand  just might be a good place to retire.
The nicest of places to rent span from $64 -$250 USD, and a gallon of milk in thailand is only 12 cents. This is amazing!

I love the simplicity of other countries. We really are very spoiled in America.. 

HGTV also makes me think about what kind of wish list I would make in a future home.

Question to my readers: 
What kind of things do you want in your dream home?
In other words, what are your must haves?


No comments:

Post a Comment